Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun weekend-ROUGH Monday

We were GO-GO-GO all weekend long. From a late night at my brothers Friday night.... what a riot.... but Owie was happy to get an overnight out of it!!

Saturday morning Me and Keags spent some one on one at the Rec Center. We learned we have NO Basketball skills whats-so-EVER! Well.... mine were't too bad, LOL.

Back home and off to the Halloween party from there. Interesting night but fun. I was safely in bed by 12:50am.

Up at 7:30ish.... okay snoozed my alarm til 9:30, but we made it to church to see my little guy sing. From there ran out to the gym for some of my own mind and body work. I hung in there better than I thought I would considering the previous late night alocohol consumption. I did a little swimming. Ran 2mi down to a 9:00min pace.. I know thats YUCK but I don't remember the last time I ran it's been at least 3 mos or more. My sister showed up for my cool down and crunches work-out then we hit the weights. My arms are soooo sore. I had to cut it all off there because I was still so dehydrated.

Headed out to dads ordered some food and helped him the yard. Home by 6 to finish up laundry, clean the living room and bedrooms.... ugghh

My feet are KILLING ME.

That sums up the fun busy weekend.

And here it is, Monday with so much time for catch up, as the boss is out of town for the next 3 days. SO MUCH TO DO.. My "TO-DO" list is 2 pages long.

Having trouble focusing though.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you'd forgotten about this thing. Glad to see you documenting. :-)

    P.S. I think your background is messed up.

    ReplyDelete