Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Long time, No blog

WOW. I can't believe I haven't blogged since Septmember 2009.... well, yes I can. Things are going good. Really good I think. I've been feeling pretty lucky lately which is so rare for me.

The new Job is going sooooo good. I LOVE IT here, even if they're all out bar hopping at the moment without me (I'll catch them next time for sure).

My kids are finally getting over there 101 illnesses.
My big guy is having a yucky Colonoscopy next Friday.... I'm very nervous about it and he is terrified but the good thing is we will finally (hopefully) have some answers and clear our minds of the really bad things. I'm going to miss the scrapbooking weekend with my family and friends but I think I can live with that. j/k

I started running again!!! FINALLY. I haven't run since my surgery in November. I did four miles slow/fast intervals at the gym last weekend and plan to run tonight at the track (it should be cleared of snow by now).

I usually blog too long, ramble too much so I'm going to stick with those few things for now. But, all is well-going GREAT, I'm finally feeling that happy spark again and my kids seem to be shining!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the nasty surgery....I'll lite a candle for his speedy recovery. My treadmill misses you~ lol....at least you looked at it with affection, when my looks are much much more mean. You new job sounds great, you are very lucky to land a job like that. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete