Monday, March 23, 2009

Computers....uugggghhh ugghhh

So my weekend was good, other than the fact that I missed my kids like CRAZY. But, I met many new people, laughed with family and friends.

AND

got 20 New Scrapbook pages done!!!!

The highlight of my weekend was coming home and trying to share them with the blogging community and my friends over @ 52sketches.

I got on my computer last night and seriously...SERIOUSLY it took 40minutes just to bring up the website and log in. I tried, STILL to upload but it FROZE during the upload process, locked up and shut down. I used to love that machine. NOW. I think I might hate it. YUP. I hate it.

So obviously that wasn't my highlight. Of course it would have to be seeing my beautiful children and their smiling faces. That always makes everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment