Friday, April 3, 2009

Been Awile

There has been much to chat about but not much I'd share on my blog.

I have had a few really good runs since my last update. An awesome 8mile run @ a 9:22 pace which I felt SOOO good about until I heard a friend rattle off his incredable 12mi @ a 9:30 pace (I think it was) ......... either way it put my run to shame. My sister is up to an AWESOME 4miles. I am so proud of her and can't wait to push her around the track again. I ran that one with her and tried to run hard/sprint the last mile. I have no clue what our time or pace was.

As noted in my last blog. I still can't upload any pictures or pages from my scrapbooking weekend. I can't do anything on that darn computer. I've been told it needs to be wiped out, which makes me nervous but I'm at the end of my rope with that thing so I'm willing. A friend talked me through a few things last night that I can do. I'm going to give that a try tonight to see if he's right. It's worth a try unless I lose it and end up throwing it through a window.

I celebrated two of my babies birthdays yesterday. My little girl is 6 and my oldest boy turned 8. (Again many pictures to share but none of which I can upload. Okay-so it's obvious how irritated I am with that). We had so much fun. My daughter got a Bratz doll Runway with a makeup/dressing room/and snack bar. We lit that thing up and put on a show. My son wanted... "Backugon" balls? I found em. And he loves them. I'm not too sure about them. Basically they are these balls the size of a bouncy ball and you roll them over these magnetic cards and they pop open to reveal a little character of some sort. The game was as confusing as ever but like I said, he loves em.

My youngest is SICK :-( Very sick. He has Asthmatic Bronchitis which he manages to get at least once a year. We have snuggled up the last few nights and it kills me to be at work right now. He had what I thought was an allergic reaction to his medication yesterday... his drug allergies are a mile long.....so I spoke to the doctor this morning. The doctor is hoping it was a reaction to his infection and not his medication so told me to have his dad give it to him again. Now his dad is out in the boondocks 90% of the time with no vehical and my son's rash/reaction was on his FACE. So I am more than a little freaked out right now. I'm thinking of the possibilites of his throat closing...... eeehhhh. I hate being at work. I'm a mess. Biting my cheeks like an animal (as if that's going to help).

2 comments:

  1. Gah! I can't believe he might be allergic to yet another medicine! Let's hope not. Geesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope not, the doctor was contemplating giving meds through a shot for that reason though. He asked Oowie, "can we give you a shot"? Oowie said "NO".

    ReplyDelete