Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE MOMMY in ME

My youngest... little Oowie, is at the eye doctor right now. And it's killing me to be here at work. He got something in his eye yesterday, he thinks it's an eyelash but whatever it is it doesn't want to come out and it's irritating his little eye just terrible. Corneal Abrasions, I'm sure.

I just called to get the scoop only to hear their at the doctors. Thank GOD I'm no longer lactating because I'd have a mess everywhere with my amount of worry. LOL.

I know he'll be just fine and there's nothing to worry about. Actually I am happy for him that he won't have to wear his sister's sparkling bright pink sleeping cap anymore.

BUT-STILL......I can picture his big boy self trying to be brave and being completely terrified as the doctor comes toward his little eye.

Poor Fella... :-(
I can't WAIT to hug him.

No comments:

Post a Comment