Thursday, April 30, 2009

THANKFUL and OH SO BLESSED

This morning when I dropped the kids off at school I was given a GARMIN to borrow for my race. YEAH!!

wait, let me repeat that

YEAH!!. Seriously SO HAPPY about that. Anyone who runs with a big fat $5 stop watch from Walmart could understand my GREAT appreciation for a Forerunner GARMIN. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Then I get to work and there is a huge gift bag on my desk.

Mrs. Paula is guilty.

She bought me a book Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul. With a beautiful handwritten message inside:

Dearest Megan,
You and I have shared many many "mom" stories. This is a great book
for short Reflections into that glorious gift the Lord gave us...."Motherhood"
You are the Best........I wish you Happiness......Courage.....Love
Paula
xxoo

In addition to that there were 2 more gifts in the bag. A beautiful Angel of Courage....the card reads, Bringing a triumphant spirit, inspiration and courage. The other is titled: Happiness and reads, FREE to sing, laugh, dance.....create!

I cried.

I just love her.

I LOVE angels too. I have a great collection of them at home.

Paula is just wonderful. I am so Blessed to have met her. So BLESSED and so THANKFUL.

1 comment:

  1. Her note brought tears to my eyes. That sappiness...it runs in the family.

    Give her a hug for me and tell her I wish her all the best in whatever she does next!

    ReplyDelete