Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Much to say... little time

The other day after doing some much needed grocery shopping I decided (completely spur of the moment to do a run) so we swung by the track. I did a very rejuivinating 3 miles. I only had my cell phone to time but according to it's stop watch I was about 8 min 24sec pace. I can live with that. I met the current track coach up there who says he really needs a distance coach to help him out......hmmmmmm. We talked for a while and I shared some tips I've been reading. I told him we'll be in touch.

My kids are totally taking advantage of paranoid mom mode!!

Their bedtime has been pushed back the last 2 nights, they've all been piling in my bed and they ALL think they need their own blanket and their own pillow. So we somehow end up with 6 pillows, 6 blankets (non of which we're under) and 4 bodies... Mom usually wiggles to the end of the bed at some point (so much more room by their little toes). I feel like we can't do enough together. Last weekend we scheduled a lunch outing after church, the movie "UP" in 3D (very cute), bowling and the park. And the weekend before that I took them to the Drive in. We've been picnicing, minus the few days of rain and snuggling up together on the couch every night. I just can't IMAGINE not seeing their little faces for 2wks or more.

I was up til 3am this morning fretting over it. Just could not sleep. So many things come into perspective at that hour believe it or not.

Anyway, I recieved a phone call this morning... Good news. Really good news!! I can't wait to share it with those who...... well with my family and closest friends.

ALL I can say right now is THANK GOD! And Really...... I'm thanking Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment