Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where have I been?

Good question.

And many answers.

The usual work, cleaning, KIDS SPORTS (very time consuming) and well.... I better leave it at that. I tend to say too much.

So on the home front. I'm trying to clean like crazy. Dust bunnies and all. I need to go through and throw away what I can because hopefully (if things go right) I will be moving soon. The kids' rooms are in order we just need to go through that huge ridiculous toy box of theirs. Seriously they don't play with half of it. My rooms' night mare is all the CLOTHS. How do you part with them? And the shoes? If they are in good condition... and mine are. And these days nothing is out of style. But, I'm working on it.

Work is busy. Especially because hours were cut back. The good thing is it gives me more time for sports and housework and the bad thing.....OBVIOUS right?

Sports are taking a lot this year it seems. The first time for me to be traveling with my son's baseball, not his first year. Unfortunately because of school last year I missed quite a bit of that. And soccer. We were up there 5-6hrs last Saturday....6games!!!. But, it was fun. I have no complaints. I love watching them play.

With all this and having been sick a few wks ago I have not been running. :-( And I love to run. But, the good news is I may have found a new running partner and help with the kids at the same time. I need to sign up for some races though. There's one next month that apparently I shouldn't miss. So I need to get movin.

For now it's back to work.....

1 comment:

  1. We need to sign up for the Crim. And I need to get running, too. School is almost over, so that will help tremendously!

    ReplyDelete