Monday, February 16, 2009

I RAN!

I got back from Sunday morning service yesterday and was just itching to get out of the house. Granted the house needed my attention with it's many messes....but no, I couldn't stay in another minute.

So I FINALLY went to the gym. Yeah!

I ran just over 5 and 1/2 miles with an avg pace of 9:40. And I am happily paying for it today. I can barely walk. Love that pain! I'd imagine I'm going to feel it twice as much when my sisters show up tonight for our routine workout. That's okay though.

I just hope it's not months til my next run.

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready for spring to get here. A short run (to start out with) would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting on my treadmill to get fixed...and waiting and waiting.
    Sounds like a good run. And you worked out too, that's ballzy to me. I'd say forget it! How do you feel today?? Are you crawling at work or just scooting around in a roll-a-way chair all day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. both. My walk feels like it'd rather be a crawl and the roll-a-way is used as needed..LOL

    ReplyDelete