Monday, February 9, 2009

My weekend

Well, new perspective isn't alway so easy. But I won't quite trying.

Friday night my little sis came over for some scrappin. I got one page done and she....well she was pretty taken by Episode IV of the Tudors.

Saturday...busy...busy...busy. I took my son to the first part of his basketball game (didn't realize times were off) til we had to rush off to my Daughters Ballet. From Ballet we caught lunch on the road, they love Subway and then straight to the roller rink. That was fun. I was so impressed by my kids. My oldest has his own roller blades so I expected him to do well but the other two had never roller skated. My daughter clung to the walls for dear life but had fun because they played some Hannah Montana Music!! whoo hoo!. And my three year, little guy got right out there. He held my hand for the most part but braved it on his own a few times. His cousin was there with him so he was bound to have a good time.

So after that we headed home and packed them up for an overnight at Papa's. And I headed out with my girl friends. (SO OVERDUE). I'm not big on going out and doing my own thing very often... I LOVE FAMILY time but it's healthy every now and then. We hit 2 different bars and I bailed on the third. I knew if I had anymore to drink I wouldn't be driving home. Matter of fact the last order I had was for WATER! It was fun. Sometimes there is nothing better than dancing until your legs are going to fall off...and that's what I did. My girlfriend and I were, for the most part, the only ones taken up the floor.

Sunday nothing went has planned or as I would have hoped but.....I guess that happens. It was a chill out day with my kids after meeting them and Papa for breakfast. But, good. We played games, snuggled for a movie and RELAXED!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Christian had a great time skating too. And I haven't went 2 hours of the day without Christian asking to go see Owen. I'm still miffed at the hubby, he's a donkey's behind! Anyway, I'm glad you got that nap in on Sunday. I sooo wanted to go with you on Saturday, I would have loved the time away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun Saturday night. It was a well-deserved break.

    ReplyDelete