Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thoughtful Surprises!

Tis the Season.

After another long day yesterday (haunted by a migraine from HELL) I drag myself back to work this morning with much pain still lingering. BUT!! An instant smile as I walk around the corner to my desk. And find.....a sweet Surprise all wrapped in pink. I'd take a picture to share but don't carry my camera around so we'll leave it at that.

I guess someone just wanted to make sure my desk wasn't left out this season... how thoughtful, unnecessary but thoughtful.

:-)

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Did you get flowers? Or chocolates? Yum, chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. or both? Flowers and chocolates....sweet. Glad to see someone's still getting gifts, especially unexpected ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart Shaped Cookies... my co-workers love me what can I say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of them....I can't use me phone till Wed..so remember survivor and Grey's and Private Practice is on tonight...that advertisment came on again last night, it must have been an error on the station's part.

    ReplyDelete